- Must be a current SNHS member in good standing.
- Must have earned at least 8 hours of credit this school year.
- Must have the approval of all current science teachers.
- Must be willing to complete all requirements in the position description below on this web page.
- Must be readily available to come early and stay after school next school year.
- Must be willing and able to attend a summer meeting.
- Interested members complete the application for the available position of interest.
- The SNHS advisor(s) review all applications and provide a response to whether or not an applicant will be nominated for the position.
- Nominated candidates will have until the election date to campaign to the SNHS members.
- SNHS members will vote to choose the candidate who will assume the leadership position for the next school year.