Dear Bel Air High School Athletes and Families,
We are excited to announce that we now offer the convenience of online registration for our athletic programs through the registration platform, FormReLeaf! FormReLeaf is an intuitive and secure registration platform providing you with a user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, while helping us to be more administratively efficient.
BEGIN YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION using this link to FormReLeaf:
- Signup for your FormReLeaf account by entering your name, e-mail address and password; confirm your password. Agree to the FormReleaf Terms of Service.
- Now login to FormReLeaf using your credentials (email address and password).
- On the top menu bar select “Find Organization”
- Search for Bel Air High School by typing the first few letters of our school’s name; once located, click on Bel Air High School.
- Click on the Program (“2020-2021 Sports”) for which you are registering.
- After clicking on the appropriate Sport(s), complete all required information.
- Sign (using your mouse/finger/stylus) in those fields where appropriate.
- When finished click “Submit”
- You will receive confirmation from FormReLeaf when you have completed your registration.
- The Athletic Director will verify all registrations once submitted.
- If you need help at any point of the registration process, you may call FormReLeaf Customer Support, Monday through Saturday at (844) 367-6735.
The Harford County Public Schools Office of Athletics is excited about this extremely intuitive registration platform and hope that you will appreciate and enjoy the ease of registering your students for our athletic programs going forward.
Go Bobcats! Sincerely,
Athletic Director Bel Air High School